Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today is a good day!

I am up early, and I am ready for an interesting day.

After much thought and some council with some friends I have decided to run for village council.

This decision did not come lightly since I have spent the better part of the past 7 years working on the museum!

Not only is that a full time job, it also makes my personal life difficult.

During my last meeting with the museum staff we decided that I am no longer needed on a daily basis to keep the museum running.

And my borrowing and financial input is no longer an issue either.

So in 2011 the museum will begin paying me back for the massive debt I have taken on and I am ready and primed to put some of my ideas for the village of Bellaire into action.

The new site will be;

http://electdanbrown.com/

Paid for by the Committee to elect Dan Brown, Jon Bizarri Treasurer

No comments:

Post a Comment