Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking for museum board members!

We are going to try and address some of the needs of the museum, Historic Society, and a possible run for Village Council as well.

I will need help!

We have many plans, and not many means to get the plans done.

I am hoping for a major change in attitude in the village of Bellaire.

Probably a pipe dream, but I can hope.

Once my financial house is in order, I am going to make a run for village council.

So far I have not seen very much from the village in the way of leadership (council wise), and even with my busy schedule I would look forward to the challenge of getting the village on track.

While I do not believe I could be on the council for many years due to health and travel concerns, I could make a difference by showing them how to improve some crucial aspects of the local Govt, and help them to setup a future plan to get the village more financially stable.

My goal would be to be not needed!

I do not wish to have a life position on this board, and I would welcome anyone who would help me get to this position in life.

Dan Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment