Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jan 1st, a new accounting season!

As of Jan 1st the accounting for the online and offline store needed to be addressed.

I am also helping with another online store at the moment, so we are going to be sharing the expenses of the accounting!

I hired a very nice lady named Nora to help us get our accounting house in order.

Looking forward to the advantages available to us with better accounting!

We will also be starting some new money raising programs in 2011 for the museum! I want to expand more of the museum into the 21st century with better heating, better security, and of course more LEGO projects.

Any ideas would be very welcome in the new year! I am working on many new projects, and I am hoping to begin getting my personal and business debt structure done once and for all.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment